Nov 5, 2013


After being MIA for far to long, I thought it was time to get back to my "Lexi in the City" self. As with everything time brings big changes and since my last post in APRIL... so much has changed.

Lets see since then I have...
-MOVED BACK TO MISSOURI (I know crazy right)
-TRAVELED
- Got a promotion
- Started a business
-Made some $$$

So to say the least things have been a little crazy but to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way. I have learned so much about myself, my talents and about who I really want to be. Ladies and gentleman I can finally say I ACTUALLY LIKE WHO I AM BECOMING. It took almost 25 years to get to this point in my life but things are starting to look up. I might eventually add some past posts of things that were really cool... or I may just pick up and bring you up to speed on whats going on now :)

So now its time to get back to all things fashion and fabulous. Ohh and lets not forget the LOVE part, because little Miss Lexi might have just met her match. 

xoxo
Lexi



No comments:

Post a Comment