Jun 30, 2011
1.) A White Dress
- The most simple piece that can be dressed up or down, belt it or throw on a cardigan (for us Chicago people you know why) lol anyway this will be your best summer investment!
2.) Polka Dot Wedges
- These can go with everything :) shorts, dresses, skirts, capris, ect... another great investment
3.) Tribal Print Dresses
- Ethnic is so in this season and you can find these prints just about everywhere from Target to Saks. But beware this may just be a trend for this season.
4.) Two-toned Glasses
- Two-toned glasses are all the rage, look for ones with cute details such as a bow on th side to keep it girly and fabulous ;)
5.) Coral Colored Tote Bag
- This is the color of the "IT" bag for the season, Tori Burch's is my fav
Jun 28, 2011
So my favorite model (Meg), her momma and the coolest lady I know in the world (Barbie), and myself all went to my parents bar to eat, drink and catch up. Everytime us three ladies get together it is a blast! Honestly I love them like my family... oh and wait I forgot to mention the little puppy blue in the pic! He's like the maggie mascot ;)
Jun 26, 2011
Jun 21, 2011
Because im so cool lol this is the same venue that my graduation took place ;) Anyone who knows me .... knows this is my theme song esp when Lexi hits states and division hahaha. So while walking across stage I was saying to myself "Everyday im hustlin, Everyday im hustlin" hehe. I know im a nerd but hey life would be so lame if I wasn't.
Jun 20, 2011
Its official ;) im a college grad! After 4 long years of hard work and all nighters, im finished!!! As my last summer as a "kid" is here im thinking I better take full advantage of it! So I will be traveling a lot and just enjoying life. Stay tuned for whats next and always be fabulous ;)
Accepting my diploma!!!!!
My wonderful support system ( aka the people who made all of this possible)
The person who made everything possible.... my mommy!!!!
Jun 19, 2011
On a boat cruise around chicago with my little bro, He be stuntin like his daddy of course ;)
Happy fathers day to my Step father and Papa Jerry :) (also to my Dad Bryan and Grandpa Donnie not pictured lol)
In the carriage that was so much fun! Sometimes with all the hustle and bustle of my daily life I forget to take a look around. It was so nice to actually enjoy the city, and im pretty sure my parents had a few good laughs as i pointed out scenes from some of my most funniest Lexi in Chicago stories lol
The 2 best people a girl could ever have in her life <3
Jun 18, 2011
Jun 7, 2011
Jun 6, 2011
So I needed to clear my head and get some work done... Starbucks, best place ever. While deep in work did I have to be disturbed lol with an ex (for my friends I will give you one hint : Crazy Mask gifted by this person) Really you cant write this stuff and now my hardcore focus is askew
please starbucks work your crack magic on me lol
Jun 5, 2011