Oct 11, 2012

Quotes of the day: Strength

Today I have been inspired by myself, after having a few days that were not so great... I woke up this morning and said "Listen Lex only you have the power to make today a good one" and it is so true our minds are what make us strong. You have to learn to truly love yourself and believe that you can do anything you set your mind to. I tried to find just one quote to sum it all up but today there were a few.
Don't ever let anyone control your happiness, or make you feel down. They are more then likely totally not worth the time an energy you put into them. I see all these girls i know getting married, buying houses, and having babies... which is great for them but im not there in my life. I have to learn what I've got, who im not, and who I am.


and most importantly...


To all my fabulous and struggling girls out there

xoxo
Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment