Aug 28, 2012

Let's Talk Favorites

My Favorites


Ever wonder what us fashionista's cant live without? Well im exposing my ultimate favs 
(note: everything is basically black)

Click the pic to shop my favorites


1.) My MK bag!!! It is just my staple and the gold hardwear makes it little less of a big black leather bag, and more rock and roll. Im planning on getting the same bag just in a different color.... I LOVE IT that much.

2.) My Betsey Johnson watch collection. They are a great price and I always receive compliments on it, honestly everyday. It looks just as expensive as a Michelle watch but yet, its 1/8 the price. So I treated myself to a few, but the gold is my fav.

3.) My biggest splurge and they are worth every penny! It's a total "bi***" shoe and when you walk into the room and they see the red bottoms people just automatically respect you. An investment, think of it that way.

4.) My Express black skinny pant. Comfortable and stylish and easy. Thats why I love them :)

5.) My headbands, and if they have a bow even better. I have been working on my hair and keeping the heat off of it. So it jazzes up my little bun and its pretty effortless.

6.) It's a classic and every girl should have one... enough said.

7.) My Chanel studs, again enough said.

8.) And no look is ever complete with out Mr. Ford on my face.


xoxo
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment