Jan 17, 2012

The Fabulous but Struggling Girl: New Years Resolution




Oh wow how does the time fly! I remember back when 2006 (my graduation year) seemed like a 100 years away and now ... its 2012. Yikes!! Really where does the time go. I look back at 2011 and it was a year for a lot of things, mostly learning how to act like a grown-up. Sometimes though when something tragic strikes close to home, you really find how strong you can be. I started 2012 with just realizing that what is most important is my family, friends, and my happiness. So instead of the New Years Resolution of losing weight, being more productive, getting my S*** together ;) (Which are things that im always pretty much going to keep striving for my whole life) Im going to set one a little different. Im going to just be more happy and spend more time with my family. I find the more time I spend with them, the more refreshed I feel. And I just really want to be happy, like wake up and say omg I love my life, not that im a sad person or anything but I really need to start appreciating that each day really is a gift and either way im going to have to do it so why not make every moment a happy and fulfilled one. So this is my resolution ;)

ps. I also have some very cool things coming up so Stay tuned
Sorry for the lack of posting

XOXO
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment