Aug 30, 2011

Outfit Post 8-31-11


$1 Burgers at Bar Louie, so why not get alittle fancied up to go out to dinner with Miss. Mi's. Along the walk from parking the car, there was the cutest retro book store and it seemed like a great place to take a few outfit pics... It's been awhile since I have done a " Get the Look"
So here ya go hehe


These shoes are awesome (also featured on my older blog post top fall shoes.) But let me tell you something... You need a little training before heading out for the night. The tend to rock ya forward if you aren't careful, since Miss Jessica designed them with a curved up toe Muy Bueno. Oh well I still love them, and beauty knows no pain... at least thats what I hear hehe


Love this cuff, It is one of my fall Favorites
and of course a bow headband... my signature touch

xoxo
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment