May 15, 2011

Single ladies take out???


So last night it hit me as I was entertaining a friend and we decided to order pizza, I never get food delivered. I mean I don't even really know what delivers around 60661. Then the discussion came about how ordering take out for a single person is just stupid (esp when you live in a city like oh I dunno downtown Chicago and the options of food are pretty much endless). By the time I order my one meal I have to end up spending atleast $25 and then be stuck with more food then I know what to do with. And after only so many days can one keep eating chinese food. I would have to eat my left overs for every meal, 3 days straight. It would be fine if I was ordering for two, but im not just quite there yet ;) who knows maybe someday... soon!
xoxo lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment