May 1, 2011

Introducing the Studio 54 Collection by: Alexis Noel Sullivan






So this is the final pics from the shoot for my first collection ;) It was inspired by studio 54 and I must say its the biggest reflection of myself! I was inspired by a time when times were carefree and people just wanted to live. In the collection I wanted to make pieces that women want to wear and feel sexy in but keeping it real by adding hoods and pockets ect. I love one piece outfits that can be mixed and matched to create tons of looks. The collection is very versatile and easy to wear. So please enjoy, comment and let me know if your interested ;) Look Books Coming Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Model: Meghann Black
All clothing made by: Alexis Noel Sullivan
Make-up: Alexis Noel Sullivan
Hair: Alexis Noel Sullivan

xoxo lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment