Feb 27, 2011

Prints with a Pop of Color



I love my cheetah fur coat but sometimes its hard to mix it with things without looking silly. I had some time to kill so i started throwing things on and mixing and matching (which btw I recommend taking time for yourself and spending it with your wardrobe, esp when you get stuck in the rut of I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR. I know we all have those moments... but in all reality its the fact you have forgot about all what you do have. Spend an hour just trying things on and looking at yourself in the mirror. Build outfits, mix and match prints, solids, and fabrics... and most importantly layer!!!! You will feel more comfortable with your look and getting dressed in the morning will be a lot easier :) But back to the look: i paired my brown banana republic skirt with a cute flowy top from Akira and my fav jacket. I also added tights, ballet flats, and cute jewelry to complete the look! What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment