Jan 14, 2013

As you may know...


I have been lucky to work for Blue Pacific Fashion. With that I also run and manage the blog for them! That being said some of my posts might over lap. Please feel free to comment and view www.bluepacificfashion.blogspot.com just as you do Lexi In The City! I couldn't be more thankful for all the support, love, and emails I get on a daily basis. I make a point to write you each back individually, and love hearing all your feedback/ life questions. YOU GUYS KEEP ME SANE!!!
So thanks for reading this little blog about this silly girl, trying to figure out life right there with you ;)

If you are interested in collaborating or being featured either on Lexi In The City or Blue Pacific Fashion, Please email me either at
lexithedesigner@gmail.com
-or-
alexis@bluepacificfashion.com

xoxo
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment